Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Building a community in cyberspace

Everyday I learn more about the potential and possibility of what we can do in cyberspace. I am so gratified by the growing community that is connecting on my fb page, Dancing In The Footsteps of Eve. I have linked to Mystic Revelations, a wonderful source of beautiful words and images. I would like to link to other web pages and sites that are concerned with conscious evolution and women's spirituality. Let me know if you would like to link to my page.

2 comments:

Dawn Wolf said...

I am very interested in linking up with you. The Sacred Feminine is fundamental, and crucial to my development, and essential to my teachings as an Elder in my community. www.keeperofstories.blogspot.com

FACEBOOK? I am on FACEBOOK under my Christian name: Gregory E. Woods

Dawn Wolf said...

also my email address is abuelowolf@yahoo.com